The Ecological Transition is underway and the RAJA Group is determined to do their part and stay committed to making a positive impact.
Packaging and its impact on the environment are major strategic goals that the RAJA Group are committed to delivering upon in everything that we do. We value our role as a distributor, as well as the practical benefits our packaging provides, protecting your products from damage during transportation and shipping to your customers; therefore we also take an active and sustainable approach to reducing our environmental impact.
For many years, RAJA has taken action at all levels of the company:
• Identifying the evolving needs of the market and aiding our suppliers during their design process for new packaging solutions.
• Informing and advising you in making more eco-friendly packaging choices.
• Focusing on our digital sales media.
• Limiting our carbon footprint during our deliveries.
This new catalogue marks the launch of an even more ambitious project:
• We are expanding our range to offer you more alternative solutions such as recycled, biobased, and reusable packaging - both cardboard and plastic. Our new unique logo allows you to immediately identify these eco-responsible products.
• We also aim to promote good packaging practices, and we break these down into the ‘5 R’s’ – reduce, reuse, replace, renew, and recycle.
The ‘Women and the Environment’ Action Program started by the RAJA-Danièle Marcovici Foundation, continues for its 4th consecutive year.
You can find the 11 eco-responsible products selected and the 7 new community projects we are supporting here.
Together, let’s be more eco-responsible!
TOGETHER, WE CAN PACKAGE ANYTHING
RAJA UK is part of The RAJA Group, Europe's No.1 packaging supplier. Our service is built on over 65 years of experience, and our range has been specially developed to meet the needs of businesses in every sector. So when you choose The RAJA Group, you'll get the largest range of quality packaging, warehouse and office supplies in Europe, with friendly, local service and next day delivery.
The RAJA Group offers the largest range of packaging, warehouse and office supplies in Europe. And because we're always looking for new innovations and developments, you can rely on us to offer the latest packing solutions to suit your business.
The RAJA Group serves over 700,000 companies across all industry sectors. From multi-national corporations to medium-sized businesses, sole traders and start-ups – our service is designed to cater for everyone, even businesses with specific needs.
The RAJA Group makes ordering your products as simple as possible. You can shop through the catalogue or by telephone, place an online order or even through Live Help. Alternatively, a member of our Field Sales Team can visit your business.
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
Your satisfaction is our priority and we want you to be 100% happy with every RAJA order.
Which is why we:
Stock the widest choice of packaging
supplies and equipment in Europe
Continuously improve and develop our products and services to better meet your needs
Provide expert advice on everything from packaging tape to machines
Offer competitive prices across a huge range of packaging, warehouse and office supplies
INNOVATIVE PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
At RAJA, we work closely with suppliers to discover brand-new technologies to continually develop our product range. Along with our extensive packaging experience, we are able to provide the expertise and knowledge on latest innovations to help customers develop their packing systems.
Working with customers has also enabled us to identify the right solution for businesses requirements for different sized enterprises.
THE RAJA BRAND LABEL
RAJA has over 60 years of packaging experience, and we've used our knowledge to create our own range of packaging products.
The RAJA brand guarantees high-quality products that have been rigorously tested combined with competitive pricing. Look out for the RAJA brand logo in your catalogue and on our website.
Right now, you can choose from over 80 RAJA branded products, and the collection is growing all the time, look out for the RAJA mark of confidence!
RAJA AND THE ENVIRONMENT
RAJA is committed to reducing our impact on the environment by constantly reviewing processes and products, recycling and diverting waste from landfill, and using approved European suppliers adhering to environmental legislation.
Our objective is zero waste to landfill and since our environmental management schemes were introduced in 2008 we have achieved this objective, waste types that cannot be recycled are processed for energy.
In 2018 we recycled 73% of all waste produced, and the remaining 27% was converted to energy.